HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

I Can live without a Man
Sayang Mereka Yang Teristimewa
Selamat Hari Mama
Tak Balik Mengundi
Just For my Husband
Dinner Art Management UNIMAS 2012/2013
Bila Kepercayaan Dipersoal
Isteri Separuh Masa
I HATE STALKER
Kehidupan

advertisment


Title: I'm back - happy melihat aksi si kecil
written on Wednesday 3 July 2013 @ 19:54 ✈{ 1 comments }


Tumblr | via Tumblr

yesss....i'll be back. now at my home sweet home.. tengah jaga my baby boo yg comei loteh ni..
Letih??? memang letih... ye la, dah 8 bulan, tersangatlah aktif 


see, mama ni letih sangat sampai kene letak Dhia dalam troli.. nasip la Giant ada troli, kalau tak, pengsan mama dhia ^_^

see, aksi baby ribena yang akif ni ...semua benda dia nak main.. hee
tapi dia paling suka ladybug tu...
i don't know why..









bersungguh-sungguh dhia angkat ladybug tu..huhu, berat kut...  sebab ladybug tu act tabung duit..hehehe


ok la, sampai sini je dulu.. late nite i wanna story morry about my fav actor... nak tau sape, wait.. :)





© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !