HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

musim BUAH-BUAHAN...
::love song::
Pahala Untuk Seorang Wanita
Bukan ku Tak Sudi
bagaimana harus bersama???
kata-kata
hopefully
manusia
AIr mata Wanita
Mulut Manusia Umpama Belati

advertisment


Title: ::i'm talking about XPERIA X8::
written on Saturday 17 December 2011 @ 12:09 ✈{ 1 comments }


i'M talking about Sony Ericsson Xperia X8...
thiz is my wish that i need to have...
hihihihi



my list song's in my handphone:

U-KISS
*As long as you love me
*Without U

*Back To Dec (Taylor Swift)

BEAST
*Back To you
*Beautiful
BIGBANG
*Beautiful hangover
*Haru haru
*My girl
*Love song
*Tonight

SS501
*Because i'm stupid
*Love like this
*Beribu sesalan (ning/shila/jac)
*Better In Time(Leona lewis)
*Bila Cinta
*Breathe Easy(BLUE)
*Bukan Ku tak sudi (Saleem)
*Bagai Bidadari (Tomok)
*Cinta bersemi Kembali(Dadali)
*Disaat aku mencintaimu
*Cinta diam-diam (Febrian)
*Cinta ini membunuhku(D massive)
*Cinta terakhir (Aiman)
*Cinta terlarang(Mahkota BAND)
*Club can't handle m right now(Florida)
*Counting on me(Jay park)
*Don't cry (Park bom)

*Don't love me (FT.Island)
*Hello Hello
*Love sick
*Missing you
*Down(jay sean)

*Easy(Beast)
*Fiction
*Oasis
*Shock
*Freeze
*Take care of my girlfriend

*Electricity(2PM)
*i'll be back
*Hand's up
*Falling in love(dato'siti nurhaliza)
*Find
*Goodbye
*Grenade(bruno mars)
*Just the way you are
*Lighters
*Heart to heart(4minute)
*Hot issue
*Helena(mcr)
*I don't love u
*Hello
*Hello Hello (Jang geun suk)
*I do(colbie cailat)

*I lay my love on you(westlive)
*Soledad
*Total eclips of my heart
*Unbreakable
*Insomnia(ryewook)
*It's you(Suju)
*No other
*Mr.Simple
*Sorry sorry
*I will be (avril lavigne)
*wISH YOU WERE HERE

*Janji(akim)
*January(Gleen)
*Just a kiss(lady antebellum)
*Need you now

*Kisah hati(alyah)
*Kiss the rain(yiruma)
*Kurnia(zamani)
*Love story(rain)
*Mengulit kenangan(medicine)
*My ALL(mariah carey)
*My everything(lee min ho)
*My love(justin timberlake)
*My memory(winter sonata)
*Never had a dream come true(s club 7)
*Not alone(park jung min)

*Without words(park shin hye)

*Ombak rindu(hafiz.adira)
*One in a million(ne-yo)
*Onlyone(yellowcard)
*Perfect(pink)
*Please(kim hyun joong)
*Secret(one republic)
*Selamat tinggal(zizan ft dina)
*Selingkar kasih(rem)
*Sha la la
*She will be love(maroon 5)
*Sorry blame it on me(akon)

*Stand by me(shinee)
*Still(lee hongki)
*Takkan pisah(eren)
*There'll you be(faith hill)
*Tika dan saat ini(medicine)
*Time of waiating(Jang geun suk)
*Without words
*Tuhan berikan aku cinta(ayushita)


........Ade lg...tapi da tak larat nak taip..ngeee...









Labels:




© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !