HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

sweetest december...
don't b like a shit
Keindahan Seni
::Boringgg...::
Sweet Stuff by ME (NAJ)
::Secret Korean Group::
Tutorial:Post Tittle Background
::i'm talking about XPERIA X8::
musim BUAH-BUAHAN...
::love song::

advertisment


Title: everything destroy...
written on Friday 23 December 2011 @ 23:40 ✈{ 0 comments }

tak dpt balik sane lg means... everything dstroy..i can't continue my stdy anymore... i have to work fist...to pay all the hutang ptpt...but if i can't back there anymore...how can i stdy..how can i got the pinjaman...HOW???HOW???HOW??? can u tell me...

1217353_460s_large

tell me who will pay it for me if i did'nt work at there...why all people don't undrstnd me...why...why...why... yes...i have to work hard...but work hard juz for 3oo n above??? is it crazy thing to collect 4k...how many years should i work if the pays only 3oo...
All of nonsense thing...

Tumblr_lw44fwtqs31r03wcgo1_1280_large





© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !