HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

don't b like a shit
Keindahan Seni
::Boringgg...::
Sweet Stuff by ME (NAJ)
::Secret Korean Group::
Tutorial:Post Tittle Background
::i'm talking about XPERIA X8::
musim BUAH-BUAHAN...
::love song::
Pahala Untuk Seorang Wanita

advertisment


Title: sweetest december...
written on Friday 23 December 2011 @ 15:02 ✈{ 0 comments }


Tumblr_lweolbywog1qal38ao1_500_large

i need to be alone...
i need to be alone....
juz leave me alone...
i don't want anyone...
Music...
i love music...
sometimes...music can relax our tension...
n art can b expression...
i need to b alone...
i like to b alone...
Tumblr_lwn6spomsf1r36j8go1_500_large

release our tension...
release all in deep ur heart...
release  everything..

Tumblr_lwm3vstdov1qfdwsio1_500_large
 stay away...i think...no need...there's a no point to b...
so... i have to go as fast,as i need...
i need to go far away...i need to b yours n my family...
both of 2 is really important....how dare u think ridiculous of me...
have u think of me...
yesss.....i did wrong...
but i have to correct it..
but how,if nobody wanna support me..

Tumblr_lrspb9jfhq1qcxieko1_500_large

sweetest goodbye....


i'll go back in december....
goodbye my beloved family...
goodbye my friends...
sweetest goodbye dear...


Tumblr_lujea3u3e31r0jz9yo1_400_large

juz keep our memory in thiz camera...even u don't have thiz camera...
juz keep...
so...u will remember me dude..













© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !