HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

Sungai L.U.I
**NO OTHER**
l Telur l Tetap l Menjadi l Makanan l Terbaik l Un...
KAU PERGI JUA
**21 tanda seseorang mencintaimu dengan tulus**
**DEMAM MEDSI**&**TEMUDUGA**
**KATA-KATA HIKMAH**
***jang geun seok***
**All About DONUT**
..modu joh-eun achim..(SELAMAT PAGI SEMUA)

advertisment


Title: **MISS U MEANING**
written on Sunday 1 May 2011 @ 19:35 ✈{ 0 comments }

                               
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.  ~Edna St Vincent Millay


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen


Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine


All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"


Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?  ~Richard Bach


How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere!
~
William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XCVII"



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !