HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

**TUTOR**
**cinta melody**
**Gunung Kinabalu Tercinta**
**simbol for teks**
**cute wallpaper for you**
**My Dream FULLHOUSE**
**BORING TIME**
**100 TIPS CANTIK DAN MENARIK**
"RUMAH IDAMAN SYURGA IMPIAN"
**APA ITU BAHAGIA**

advertisment


Title: **HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY**
written on Monday 9 May 2011 @ 13:03 ✈{ 2 comments }

 Mother's day QUOTES...

M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she’s growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she’ll always be.



Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly..

Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother...



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !